$mainColumnNewsCount = 5;
$rightColumnNewsCount = 18;
$siteTitle = "Hardware Tech News";
$siteURL = "http://www.hardwaretechnews.com/";
$rightColumnTitle = "Technology News";
$mainColumnTitle = "Headline News Features";
$newsMainColumnTitle = "News Description";
$newsRightColumnTitle = $rightColumnTitle;
$newsRightColumnAltTitle = "Related Features";
$metaAuthor = "Nathan Kirsch";
$metaDesc = "Hardware Tech News is your single source for the most update computer hardware news on the Internet. With dozens of daily updates from numerous news sites HTN raises the bar when it comes to industry news.";
$metaKeywords = "Hardware, Technology, News, Reviews, Computer, Industry, prococessor, cpu, Intel, AMD, Kingston, ASUS, ABIT, DFI, motherboard, video card, graphics, gaming";
$metaCopyright = "Copyright © 2006-2007 by Hardware Tech News";
$faqMetaDesc = "Wondering what this site is all about and how you got here? While we often wonder that ourselves, but read on to see if you can find the answers to what you are searching for.";
$faqAboutHTML = "\n\t
Hardware Tech News was dreamed up by disgruntled hardware enthusiasts after not being able to find a single source of news that covered the vast majority of sites on the web. Hardware Tech News brings together industry news from many of the leading computer hardware sites giving you many sources of news from a single site. Since some web publishers don't work with certain companies and others only promote their advertisers the consumer/news reader often doesn't get the full story from a single source. Hardware Tech News solves this problem and goes even futher than this by allowing our readers to control their own news. With the ability to filter news by brand name and the capability to filter the sources, we give our readers the flexibility to do as they please. \n\t
We hope you find out that Hardware Tech News saves you time and gives you a portal that will serve as your single source for industry news!\n";
$faqContactHTML = "
$faqCopyrightHTML = "
- I have a site that I would like listed on HTN. How can I apply?
- Hardware Tech News would be more than happy to look at your site and see how it fits as one of our news sources. If your content is original and updated daily you have good chance of being listed. Please send us your media kit or your information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- I really like HTN, but if you did (enter suggestion here), it would be even better! How can I submit my idea?
- We are open to and encourage suggestions from our readers. The entire point of HTN is to give our readers the ability to get current news in the hardware industry as quickly and easily as possible. Feel free to send us your suggestions to email@example.com
- How do I submit press releases?
- Our friends over at Legit Reviews do a great job of posting press releases and if it is hardware related their fulltime staff will post it for you. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your PR list.
- Who do I contact to speak about advertising?
- Hardware Tech News caters to a very elusive audience, which is often hard to advertise to. If you are interested in catching the elusive technology enthusiast feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- I found a mistake in a news post!
- Mistakes often happen when it comes to late breaking news and is something we all have to live with. Please feel free to contact the author of the article and let him/her know of the error.
- I have a question/comment/complaint that isn’t covered here in the FAQ. What should I do?
- If you think we’re missing something or didn't cover your question please feel free to email the peopel in charge at firstname.lastname@example.org
$customizeIntro = "Unlike other news sites HTN allows our users to customize the way content is delivered to them. By using the customize page our fellow hardware enthusiasts can enable and disable news feeds as they please. If you think that one news source is unreliable then disable their feed and enable one from a site you trust. You control the sites that are ultimately displayed on the home page of HTN.";
- Can I republish something from Hardware Tech News?
- HTN contains material which is derived in whole or in part from material supplied by other sources, and is protected by international copyright and trademark laws. No material (including but not limited to the text and images) and no software (including but not limited to any images or files incorporated in or generated by the software or data accompanying such software) (individually and collectively the \"Materials\") may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way or decompiled, reverse engineered or disassembled, except that you may download one copy of the Materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the Materials or use of the Materials for any other purpose is a violation of HTN's or such other sources' copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights. The use of any such Materials on any other Web site or networked computer environment is prohibited without express written consent.
- I believe that I found Copyrighted material on Hardware Tech News.
- Pursuant to Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, all claims of copyright infringement for material that is believed to be residing on HardwareTechNews.com should be promptly sent to the site owners at email@example.com
Error connecting to the database